I can reason with shapes and their attributes.
- Identify shapes by their attributes using appropriate vocabulary.
- Compare 2D and 3D shapes.
- Build, draw, and label shapes and apply to real-world context.
- Partition shapes equally.
Relate addition and subtraction when comparing data.
- Collect, model, and explain data using addition and subtraction.
- Use analog and digital clocks to tell time correctly.
- Identify coins and their values.
- Add and subtract coins.
- Estimate, measure, and compare.