One of the goals of the Red Mountain Elementary Title I Program is to develop a strong school/ family partnership.
This Home/School Compact outlines the responsibilities of the home and school to help all children meet high academic standards and translate them into action.
The Home/School Compact gives parents an opportunity to be involved in their child’s education.
- Provide a positive, safe learning environment for all students.
- Provide high quality, engaging, and challenging instruction in a supportive environment.
- Provide opportunities for parents to volunteer and participate in their child’s class and to observe classroom activities.
- Provide information on individual student’s progress.
- Share responsibility with the student and parents in striving toward student achievement.
- Hold Student Educational Plan (SEP) meetings, in which the ideas of this compact will be discussed as it relates to the individual child’s achievement.
- Provide our child with a healthy home environment.
- Support homework, discipline, and attendance policies.
- Visit our child’s school and participate in school events when we can.
- Communicate with our child’s school and teacher often.
- Encourage our child to learn at school, at home, and in the community.
- Complete my homework and ask for help when I need it.
- Read at least 20-30 minutes every day outside of school time.
- Give my parents or guardians all notices and information given to me by the school.
- Attend school on time when I am feeling well.